I HATE MY SMALL AUNT, MY DAD N MY BROTHER!
FUCK LA!
i did my best but u all don understand n appreciate.
so in the first place wat for ask m book?!
then come kpkb so much!
I FUCKING HATE U ALL!
i no longer like u after since the shanghai trip.
u r fucking biased!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Previous Posts
- amanda lee qing wen!suddenly i miss u alot when ca...
- Dear frenz,pls do this when u guys are free. hahaa...
- LOLs. damn tired la can?i slp at 4am on sun nite o...
- happy bdae dearest dad =)today is his bdae n i've ...
- FUCKIN PISSED LA!FUCK LA!I HAD ENOUGH!DON PROVOKE ...
- i've so many things on my mind..yet i don feel lik...
- been thinkin alot recently...hai..sometimes i wond...
- watched don look back with cat n nana.haha. donno ...
- nth much to blog. been lazy..jus came back from ca...
- been a long time since i last blogged.atachment is...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home